Do you want to express yourself confidently in English without… stopping… to think..? Do you want to shine at interviews and presentations? Do you want to learn new vocabulary and idioms, and a native way of speaking? Do you want a fun education that doesn’t feel like school? You’re in the right place. Book a class with me and let’s take your English conversation skills to the next level!
- I have a very long list of topics for you to choose from for practising conversation.
- I like to use websites such as Engoo and Inc for inspiring articles to read together.
- I have THE BEST guide to English tenses that I’ll take you through with a quiz at the end.
I’ve been private tutoring professional adults, university students, and a few very bright children online for three years. I’ve also taught English in primary schools overseas.
I’m a self-employed careers and interview coach, bestselling author, workshop leader and podcast guest. I’ve worked for several high level executives in London. I have excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and a cheerful personality.
- I’ve traveled to over 30 countries.
- I’m a bestselling author.
- I’m a life coach.
- I strongly reccomend lessons with Lisa. She is good listener, patient and very nice person. Always punctual and prepared. – Paulina
- The best lessons ever! – Aleksander
- Lisa is the best English teacher I have ever met in my English learning journey! She is also an inspiring person who has helped me to build up confidence in my English. 🙂 – Gloria
- Lisa is the best teacher, I’ve ever had. I can’t wait for the next class. 🙂 – Kamila
- I really enjoyed English classes with Lisa. She is an amazing person and a real expert in her profession. Lisa helped me to build confidence in speaking English and to prepare for a job interview at a European agency. I really recommend her as a fantastic English teacher! – Dagmara
- Lisa is an extremely positive person. I enjoy each lesson with her! – Aneta